To apply for Artist Level Membership, please complete the form on this website. You will also need to send a maximum of 10 images of your print work, your Artist CV or a link to your website that contains images and CV to this email: [email protected].
Complete applications (application, images and CV) will be reviewed by the Board of PrintMatters at each quarterly meeting.
For 2019, the tentative calendar for Board Meetings is:
Q1 (January 1 through March 31): February 17, 2019
Q2 (April 1 through June 30): April 14, 2019
Q3 (July 1 through September 30): August 11, 2019
Q4 (October 1 through December 31): November 10, 2019
If your application is approved by the Board, you will be sent payment information for your annual membership dues of $50.00. If you are current General Member in good standing, your membership will change status, and you will be invoiced for the new membership dues in January of the following year of acceptance.
- Your work, link to your website and biographical information featured on the PrintMatters website
- Opportunities for Artist Member only Exhibitions
- Invitation to frequent meetings, field trips, workshops and events
- Networking and professional development
- Invitation to special events hosted by PrintMatters